Tuesday 8 September 2015

Battle Cry

I felt you today God, when you woke me up with lungs full of air, waiting to take my first breath of the day that you made just for me.

 I saw you today Jesus, in the passenger seat of all the lost and hurting people that I pass going into work. They have no joy, no smiles cross their sleep filled faces, just sadness and weariness for the day that lies ahead.

I heard you God, while my co worker looked down on me, silently she screamed for love and acceptance, so a smile is what I gave as you reminded me that the meek will inherit the earth. Matthew 5:5

I waited for you God, when my strength and hope were running dry, you showed up with a reminder that Greater is he that is in ME than he who is in the world. 1 John 4:4

I saw you again Jesus in everyone that I passed in the hall today, everyone that stopped by my office, their faces forced to smile, their eyes screaming for help. They walked seemingly alone, never knowing of the savior that walked before them in every step they took.

I needed you God, when I heard something disheartening and discouraging, it gave me anxiety and made me angry. 1 Peter 5:7

I'm still wearing my armor God, the one I suit up with every morning before I leave the house. Ephesians 6:10-18

I felt you God as you confirmed through your word, that everything is going to be ok. Genesis 50:20

I'm waiting on you Father, as you revive my spirit, and renew my strength. Isaiah 40:31

I'm listening for you Jesus, for your command to tell me it's time to fly.

I'm ready God, to go into battle, suited up, and ready to fight. I cannot lose because no weapon formed against me shall prosper. Isaiah 54:17

Here I am God, I worship you as I sit here and revel in your sweet spirit. A peace has come over me, and I know that the battle is not over, but the WAR has been won.

You are my Revival, Jesus on you I wait. I'll lean on your promise. You will renew my strength.
-Lauren Daigle

No comments: